Chiptech Solutions was founded in late 1989 to help customers improve their business operations by analyzing customer needs and providing totally integrated business solutions. We accomplish this by providing our customers with solutions to their business problems. Our strong partnership with OSI enables us to provide sales and support for the Southware Excellence Series ERP software as well as custom applications that we design. By utilizing our many years of experience we work with our clients as partners in growing and streamlining their business. Chiptech Solutions also offers e-commerce and web development services for our ERP clients. These solutions integrate and extend the Southware product functionality. Chiptech Solutions is the leading provider of Web based solutions in the Southware community and we are proud to have two employees who chair the e-commerce committee for SouthWare.
- Barry Kripitzer, President – Barry began his career with ABC Carpet of NY as the assistant controller. Almost immediately he was moved into the MIS department where he eventually led a team of 10 people. After leaving ABC as the MIS Director, Barry moved to Florida and purchased a MicroAge franchise. When MicroAge closed he merged his business with Chiptech, Inc., a large hardware wholesaler in South Florida. Instead of becoming a partner in Chiptech, Inc., he decided to spin off the software sales and support business to form ChipTech Solutions. Barry has two children and lives in Coral Springs, FL. Barry currently holds both a BS in Economics and a BS in Accounting. When not working Barry is either playing golf or tennis, visiting his remaining daughter at college, or flying for Angel Flight, his charity of choice.
- Elizabeth Lawrence, NetLink Progammer – Elizabeth began her career in the publishing industry, first as an editor and project manager for a scholarly publisher in Boulder, Colorado, then for NetLibrary, an eContent provider for libraries and publishers. While working as a production editor Elizabeth taught herself how to develop software and quickly joined the IT team, writing software to assist the production of eContent for the web. After moving to Florida, Elizabeth joined a start-up student debt consolidation company and developed their entire telemarketing software from scratch. Elizabeth joined ChipTech Solutions in 2003 and specializes in software development. Elizabeth lives in Lake Worth, FL, with her husband and four children.
- Brad Stevens, Support – Brad has worked with SouthWare for over 25 years, since SouthWare Revision 1.0. Creating good customer relations is the main priority for Brad; he strives to make his customers comfortable by listening and supporting their needs. Brad lives in Chicago, IL, with his wife. When not working, Brad enjoys the companionship of family and friends and traveling with his wife in search of treasures for her antiques & collectibles business.
- Jonathan Jaffe, Analyst – Jonathan graduated with Cum Laude Honors from the University of Florida in 2012 with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and a minor in Entrepreneurship. During his time in college he took various leadership roles such as aiding in running Tau Epsilon Phi as the Vice Chancellor. He is currently working on his MBA with a specialization in Information Systems and Operations Management. When Jonathan is not analyzing businesses, he is analyzing Football and Basketball teams, especially his two favorites, the Miami Dolphins and Miami Heat. He also enjoys diving, fishing, and playing golf. He lived in Miami for 23 years and recently moved to Coral Springs.
- Laura Kripitzer, Support/Accounting – Laura has worked with SouthWare for approximately 5 years at one of Chiptech’s customers . She has been with Chiptech Solutions for almost 2 years and enjoys talking with new customers. Laura lives in Coral Springs, FL, and enjoys baking and cooking.
- Mauricio Camara, Web Programmer – Mauricio went to law school in his home town, Manaus, Brazil. Looking for a change, he moved to South Florida in 2004, and then later to Baltimore in 2005. He spent 2 years in Baltimore, but his love for the Beach and warm weather brought him back to South Florida. While working for Intercom, he began teaching himself how to work with databases and computer systems. He recently went back to school to pursue a degree in Management and Information Systems, which had become his new found passion. He is one of the newest members of Chiptech Solutions. He lives in Coral Springs, FL. with his wife, and in his spare time he enjoys the beach, playing his instruments, travelling, and watching the Baltimore Ravens play football.
- Alyssa Kripitzer, Support – Alyssa is a recent graduate from the University of Florida with a Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management and two minors, one in Business Administration and one in Entrepreneurship. She has completed many customer service and business internships during her college years including one with Chiptech Solutions. When not at work Alyssa enjoys helping rescued dogs, taking her dog to the dog-park and watching NY Giants Football on Sundays. She lived in Coral Springs for 23 years and just recently moved to Coconut Creek