SouthWare’s Warehouse Tracking module is an extension of the inventory & distribution ERP solution from SouthWare.
The warehouse software module is designed to go beyond simple inventory tracking and give you full visibility into the organization and optimization of your warehouse tracking processes, rules, and procedures. By adding multi-bin tracking and individual warehouse transactions to your ERP solution, your organization gains integration efficiency across your warehouse, without increasing data entry obligations for key information needed by management. Your customer service and sales staff continue to see inventory and stock data, and your warehouse management gain greater efficiency without requiring cross training or extra data entry steps for either group of users. The addition integration between the warehouse module and other areas of the SouthWare ERP solution help simplify and expedite the delivery of key information across your business.
To learn more, please review our warehouse solution details here, or contact us at: (800) 295-0167
Key warehouse software features include:
- Identify each storage ID or bin
- Use both fixed and moveable storage IDs including pallets and license plates.
- Organize the storage IDs by zones or areas for easy review
- Detail listing for items in a storage ID
- Store stock items within multiple storage IDs
- Know the current storage ID(s) for an item
- For putaway, use pre-assigned or “floating” assignments
- Detail tracking of items in moveable storage IDs such as pallets and trailers
- Do directed putaway with option to receive directly into bin
- Option for separate Putaway transactions
- Do directed picking with option for combined picking (wave) or zone picking
- Options for separate and distinct Packing/Shipping transactions
- Multiple picking options based on oldest received, locator preferences, or largest quantity
- Plan and track the movement of individual items between storage IDs
- Assign and reassign warehouse work assignments to different stations
- Optionally specify preferred sequence of storage ID assignment for each station
- Optionally match attributes of storage IDs with required attributes of stock items (such as refrigerated, hazardous, secured, etc.)
- Build custom rules (via SouthWare WorkFlow) for the assignment of transactions to storage IDs
- Optionally keep warehouse details of tracking/serial numbers