Infor’s unveiling of the 10x version of the SX.e distribution ERP solution occurred in March of 2014.
Some of the key highlights of the announcement were the increased integration of the software with ION and Ming.le, further advancing the 10x platform strategy. User experience (UX) is a core focus of this strategy, an important concept with Ming.le available as an integrated social collaboration platform. SX.e remains focused on deep distribution functionality, with the ability to integrate this distribution ERP solution with a variety of additional platforms.
From the original press release, the news points are as follows.
- Simple yet Powerful User Experience – Infor SX.e v10.0 features a consumer grade user experience. The Global Search capability has a familiar feel that allows the user to search the entire application to enable employees to work faster and smarter. Super grid technology offers an easier way to view results by allowing changes on the fly such as dynamic grouping, exporting, applying filters, drill down visibility and creating favorite views.
- Deep Distribution Functionality – Distributors typically operate on very tight margins. Infor SX.e v10.0 includes many enhancements to help distributors make better, faster decisions that can improve their profitability. Some of these enhancements include automating freight allocation to enable freight cost recovery, better tracking and managing of non-returnable, non-cancellable items and tools to compare estimated versus actual labor costs for value-added services.
- Investment in Analytics – Infor SX.e v10.0 enables extensive transactional data to be written into the ION Business Vault, providing users with a single, optimized repository. This benefits users by allowing them to more easily mine data for flexible, powerful reporting, business intelligence and analytics.
- Best in Class Integrations – The Infor SX.e v10.0 release provides a certified integration through ION to Lawson Financials, a robust and powerful application that helps manage complex financial requirements. This solution joins a growing list of ION certified integrations including Infor Supply Chain Execution (SCE), Inforce, Infor CRM Business, Storeroom, and Infor Road Warrior.
- Broad Social Experience – Social business involves more than just connecting people. With the addition of Infor Ming.le, the solution is now able to unite transactions, products and other entities within one easy to use social network that captures and retains the information shared across the enterprise. This places a network of people, applications, workflows, alerts and data at the hands of Infor SX.e v10.0 users.
For more information about Infor SX.e ERP, contact Chiptech Solutions, an Infor Channel Partner at (800) 295-0167 or click the box to the right to submit a contact form.